- Showings will be done virtually, if at all possible.
- All activities will be completed electronically, if at all possible.
- If an in-person showing is necessary and approved by the seller, only myself and no more than two other individuals will be in a dwelling at the same time during a showing. If other persons are necessary for a showing, they will have to wait outside or in their vehicles to observe the social distance guidelines.
- Sellers are advised not to be present within a dwelling at the same time as other individuals. Sellers may remain on the property or in the common area of an HOA but not in the dwelling unit itself while agents, buyers, inspectors or others are viewing it.
- Any persons on the property must agree to adhere strictly to the social distancing guidelines at all times by wearing masks and remaining at least six feet apart per the recommendations established by the CDC.
- Any person entering a property shall provide by declaration that to the best of their knowledge, they are not currently ill with a cold or flu; do not have a fever, persistent cough, shortness of breath, or exhibit other COVID-19 symptoms; have not been in contact with a person with COVID-19; and will adhere to and follow all precautions required for viewing the property at all times. All persons visiting a property will agree to wash their hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer prior to entry, and to wear disposable rubber gloves and a protective face mask, if one is made available. In addition, sellers must disclose to all persons who enter the property if the seller is currently ill with a cold, flu or COVID-19 itself, or has a fever, persistent cough, shortness of breath or other COVID-19 symptoms, or has been in contact with a person with COVID-19.
- Unless absolutely necessary, all our communications will be done via electronic means or by telephone. In person conversations will be minimized unless absolutely necessary.
- Any showings will be held by appointment only.
- In-person, non-virtual showings limited to “serious” potential buyers -- those who have provided verifications of funds and lender prequalification letters to show they are able to purchase the property that is the subject of the showing.
- Sellers will be advised well in advance that there is an appointment for a showing.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and gloves for anyone physically visiting the property.
- Post-showing discussions with seller or buyers will be conducted through electronic means such as email, telephone, Zoom or FaceTime, rather than in person.