We are driven by the desire to serve and help people go through any real estate transaction in the smoothest possible way. This requires giving both sellers and buyers all the tools they need to understand every step of the process. In the end, we want our clients to feel that theirs was the easiest transaction ever.
Emma Fernandez, Broker
CA BRE #01860211
Her background and experience in education and the arts prepared Emma to educate her clients through the sometimes complex real estate process. She knows how important it is for all of us to find that perfect community in which to put down roots or achieve a move to the next step in our lives. Since 2009 she has been a realtor based in the mid-peninsula area working in San Mateo and Santa Clara counties.
Your Partner and Effective Advocate
- Dedicated to individualized service for each client
- A realtor with local community expertise
- A network of related professionals to make any home shine like the star that it is
- Unquestionable integrity
As a Redwood City resident for many years, Emma knows the mid-peninsula cities and neighborhoods well. From South San Francisco to Sunnyvale each area and neighborhood has its own unique flavor and feel, and Emma shares that knowledge with her clients.
A proud mother and grandmother, Emma values family, education, and this wonderful place we live in. Born in Cuba, she has been in the U.S. since 1961 and has lived in northern California for 26 years. In her spare time, she shares her passion for flying as a volunteer command pilot flying her Cessna 182 to transport patients to specialized treatment.
Education and Memberships
- DePaul University B.M.; Northwestern University M.M.; Stanford University D.M.A.
- California Real Estate Broker License
- Member, Graduate Realtor Institute
- Commercial/Instrument Pilot License, Single and Multi-Engine Instrument
- San Mateo County Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors